Article 1: Application of the general conditions of sale
The general conditions of sale are established to enable the Client to make a reservation. Any reservation therefore implies the Client's full and unreserved acceptance of these conditions.
The general terms and conditions of sale apply to the services provided by the Establishment.
Article 2: Reservations
Reservations are only binding when you receive confirmation from us. A deposit of 30% may be required on booking. Deposits can be paid by cheque or by direct debit, in which case you will need to provide the Establishment with your credit card number, the date of validity and the last three digits of the cryptogram.
The balance of the stay must be paid on arrival at the establishment and will not be reimbursed in the event of a reduction in the stay for any reason whatsoever.
Article 3: Organisation of the stay
- The reserved rooms are made available to the Client from 2 p.m. until 8 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 12 a.m. on the day of departure. If this time limit is exceeded, an additional night's stay may be invoiced at the posted public rate.
- Arrivals are from 14:00 to 19:30. Late arrivals must be notified at the time of booking and will not be allowed after 11pm.
- Breakfast is served from 7.30am to 9.45am in the dining room and from 8.15am to 10am in the room at an additional cost.
- Lunches are served in the restaurant or on the terrace if the weather permits from 12 noon to 1.45 pm.
- Dinner is served in the restaurant or on the terrace in summer from 7pm to 9pm.
- It is specified here that catering not consumed as part of a boarding or half-board package cannot under any circumstances give rise to a refund or reduction.
Article 4: Cancellation
Invoicing is based on the services booked by the client for the entire stay. The Client is invited to pay the utmost attention to the general conditions of sale.
The reservation can be cancelled free of charge up to 7 days before arrival. In case of cancellation of the reservation less than 7 days before the expected date of arrival or in case of no-show, the full amount of the stay will be charged.
In the event of early departure, the amount of the initial stay will be invoiced in full, as compensation, without any other form of compensation. The above cancellation conditions may be modified according to the operating requirements of the establishment.
Article 5: Prices
Prices are net, including service.
The rates for hotel services will be increased by the tourist tax in force at the time the contract is concluded.
Article 6: Terms of payment
A payment of 30 % of the total amount of the stay calculated on the total TTC of the service will be paid at the time of the reservation, by check or by credit card by indicating the number of the card, the expiration date and the last three digits on the back of the card.
The confirmation of receipt of the advance payments to the Client by the Establishment constitutes the contract between the Client and the Establishment.
In the event of a dispute, the Court shall have sole jurisdiction.